Position Title: Surveyor
Report to (Title): Manager Engineering / Surveyor Supervisor
Coordinates With: General Mine Foreman, Area Coordinators, Section Foremen
Location: Cumberland Mine
Position Prerequisites (Certification, Degrees, etc.):
- Preferred – PA Experienced Miner Certification
- Preferred Assistant Mine Foreman (PA)
- Minimum of 3 years mine related surveying experience
- Preferred Licensed Surveyor
Responsible for the day-to-day surveying activities for Cumberland Mine. Ensures the quality, timeliness, and accuracy of survey data. Assists in the collection of channel samples.
Job Specific and/or Technical Skills Required
Proficient and up to date with current surveying standards.
- CM and Longwall stations are installed on a timely and accurate basis.
- Check surveys are completed on a routine basis.
- Maintain an up-to-date control map of the current section locations.
- Assist departments in providing locations for permitting mine development projects.
- Maintain accurate records of surveying notes.
- Assist in the collection of the channel samples.
- Maintains the surveying operating supplies and equipment
- Provide survey support to the various surface and underground groups.
- 100% Employer paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company Match
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Plan