Iron Senergy’s Big Buck Contest
Iron Senergy is happy to announce their 2023 Big Buck Contest! The contest is open exclusively to Iron Senergy employees, and there is a separate contest open to Iron Senergy Employee dependents, age 18 and under. The contest runs from November 20th through December 9th. For more details on prizes and how to enter, see the complete contest rules below.
Big Buck Contest Rules
Contest Period: November 20 – December 9
- Contest limited to bucks harvested in West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Open exclusively to Iron Senergy employees. (Open exclusively to Iron Senergy Employee Dependents 18 and under.)
- Participants must provide confirmation of check tag within the contest dates.
- All bucks must be measured at G&H Sporting Goods Waynesburg. Schedule a measurement appointment with the store.
- Gross measurement will be used for contest purposes.
- Bucks will not be scored after December 10.
- The participant with the highest gross score wins a brand-new Ravin R500 crossbow.
- Winner may choose store credit of equal value at G&H Sporting Goods Waynesburg.
- Contestants are responsible for complying with all local hunting laws and regulations.
- Iron Senergy reserves the right to disqualify entries that do not meet the specified criteria.